Alllll of this to say, I wanted pumpkin pudding so badly the other day, but didn't want to heat up my house. I took a recipe I had on hand and threw it in the crockpot to see what would happen.
Crockpot Pumpkin Pudding Casserole
1 yellow Cake Mix
2 sticks of butter (melted)
1 large can of pumpkin
1 can of condensed milk
3 eggs
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c sugar
- Spray crockpot bowl with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix together pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, salt, and sugar. After combined, pour into crockpot bowl
- Sprinkle cake mix on top
- Pour melted butter over
1 yellow Cake Mix
2 sticks of butter (melted)
1 large can of pumpkin
1 can of condensed milk
3 eggs
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c sugar
- Spray crockpot bowl with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix together pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, salt, and sugar. After combined, pour into crockpot bowl
- Sprinkle cake mix on top
- Pour melted butter over
No comments:
Post a Comment