Pages

Menu Plan Monday



I really need to get back into meal planning again. I feel like before I had Munch (Sept '10) I did a great job menu planning - even could do a month at a time! Now it's a scramble to get something together or a call into Papa John's for pizza.

Well, here I go - back into the swing of things :) I picked a rough week to start this because we have such a packed schedule, but never-the-less I'm posting it anyway.

Monday
B: Donuts
L: Pizza
D: Dinner with parents

Tuesday
B: French Toast
L: Chicken Salad in pastry shells (YUM)
D: BLT Lettuce Wraps

Wednesday
B: Oatmeal and fruit
L: Grilled Cheese
D: 20 Clove Garlic Chicken (Slow Cooker)

Thursday
B: Oatmeal and fruit
L: Leftovers
D: Brother's Bday Dinner Out

Friday
B: Cereal and eggs
L: Leftovers
D: Spaghetti with meat sauce

No comments: